Saturday, August 9, 2008

the wedding was pretty good. i wasnt fond of the pasture but i think overall it went well. the cake was amazing, thanks to my mom, and my sister brittany did an amazing job with the flowers might i say too. the reception was pretty nice. the dj had little games and such that he had going and the music wasnt completely horrible. i went and got the stuff for decorating the car. it took a while though cause i had to go to 3 different stores. but the best part was that sam could go. she helped with the decorations and such. plus my family got to meet her more formally. it was a pretty good day. the wedding kinda made me miss leah and brent though...
definately coming down there by the way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man we miss you so much. I can't wait till you can come visit. Tell cassie I said congratulations. I'm interested in how you decorated her car. ha. you'll have to post a picture or something.