Thursday, July 17, 2008

I finally get my raise i should have gotten 2 months ago! Their supposed to back track it tooo so i should get a decent paycheck. Batman comes out tonight...totally calling off work to see it at midnight. im excited. im pretty much the mom while my parents are gone. i clean up a good bit and im never home to make the mess, soo yeah. Saturday is gonna be a good bit of hardcore cleaning and some of Sunday. gotta keep the house up for my sisters wedding. which means my mom and i will clean while the others do minuscule tasks. hope all is well with the maybe 4 of you that look at this(:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man i want to see the new batman soo bad too but I think me and leah have blown our budget too much seeing other movies (god I hate myself for that now). make sure you give a review in your next post. thats cool that you got sam into the twilight series too. It's addicting. how much are you making at lowes now? Home depot is hiring for recieving here but thats overnight too. and I don't want to accept overnight work yet. in a couple of days I might have to take work wherever I can get it (wooh mcdonalds). anyways, have fun at the movies.

sam said...

awww ben i read your blog and i know you care sooooo much so i thought i should let you know!

Marshall Nair said...

The mom? You crack me up. There are only two of you there. There really shouldn't be much of a mess.